View Single Post
Old 12-06-2016, 05:30 AM
  # 35 (permalink)  
Winslow

Ugh,accidently took a lexapro yesterday and it was one of the worst experiences of my life! I woke up around 3 am and got an anxiety med to sleep for another hour or so,layed back down and about an hour later decided to just get up and walk,about 20 minutes into my walkI started getting dizzy,figured I'm probably just still tired went upstairs and took a shower then the diarrhea hit,then the throwing up, figured I had food poisoning(hubs cooked the night before haha) then figured maybe it was a bug,got really tired but jittery at the same time, tried to call off work but couldn't find anyone to cover my shift so I went but felt nauseous, shaky,dizzy ALL day,came home and took a look at the bottle and it was the stupid lexapro that I had taken! Counted out the pills and yepone was gone,I dunno why I had them in the same place and I don't know why I hadn't thrown it out before, I'll never touch that poison again, when I was googling that I accidentally took it I kept coming across people who are tapering off, who wants to take something you hafta taper off? I'm done