View Single Post
Old 12-03-2016, 07:51 AM
  # 20 (permalink)  
rougelily

Originally Posted by LexieCat View Post
I'd let him deal with his mother, unless you and his mom are so especially close that you'd normally confide in her. It's his problem to figure out, not yours. If it's to get "your version" out there first before he has a chance to trash you to his mom, that's a wasted effort. This is about your stepping AWAY from the madness, not smoothing things over.

The good news is that you aren't married. Whose name is the mortgage/lease in? Do you have any other financial entanglements?
I have decided to not tell his mom. It's not my place. I am sure she will text me and ask what happened. He assaulted me this morning and that was the final straw. The house and all the bills are in my name. He has two credit card bills that come here and that's it. I dont know I have to give him notice before telling him to leave. I hope he does the right thing at least once in his life and leaves. I am not going to do anything to his stuff. I am willing to work with him to get everything out but I want him gone asap.