View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 08:25 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
rougelily

Thank you all. So tonight we had plans to go out with my best friend for dinner. He knew for the whole week about it. We discussed the time. He waited until 430 to decide to wash clothes when we had to meet them at 530. I got upset. I called her and told her we were running late. At about 515 he checked the dryer and still wet. I said "we really gonna be there at like 630. Thats unfair to make them sit there for an hour". He flew off the handle. He didn't speak to me the drive to the restaurant. When we got there he got mad again and stormed off, walking home and leaving me embarrassed because he was yelling at me in the parking lot and up to the door.

I ate dinner with my friends and we stayed out doing what we wanted. I come home, change clothes and head up to my room to read a book. I made the mistake of coming downstairs to get a drink and he starts in on me. Telling me we are over because I care more about my friend than him, that I don't listen and that he was justified for leaving. I brought up his behavior from yesterday and he told me I deserved into have my day ruined because last week I told him that taking a certain route home was longer. He actually justified ruining my birthday, embarrassing me in front of a large crowd because he didn't like me suggesting something to him. I dont even have words. He then said he doesn't know what he sees in me and that I'm vindictive and a ******* bitch. I really don't understand what I ever did to this man to deserve being treated this way. I have taken care of him, put up with his drinking, his abuse, his job hopping and his constant anger for four years and I think that's four years too long. Tomorrow I am leaving early in the day. I have no specific plans but I don't want to be here. I am considering calling his mother and telling her I m ending things. I just don't think it's healthy to be with him anymore. He has broken my spirit, my heart and I know I deserve better.

Sorry for the long post. I just needed to vent