View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 09:16 AM
  # 383 (permalink)  
Cauliflower

Good morning! Glad to see support rallying around Inc this morning.
I am in a very good place right now. I think it's coming from a combination of things, mostly making a conscious effort to just be better every day. I'm participating in a facebook group game, or challenge, or what ever you want to call it, but its making sure to post everyday what I do each for my Mind, Body, Spirit, Soul and Wealth. I'm also continuing on with the practices that were introduced to me at my weekend event.

Keep on keeping on. This part of recovery is brutal sometimes, but it's also so peaceful just becoming our true selves.

I posted about my sober lifestyle on my instagram account and it just felt like a weight was lifted. I can't bury the past, it's part of me, and why hide it! At my event, in passing I thanked one of the featured speakers for her lovely share about living an authentic life and she shocked me by telling me my instagram post resonated with her. Being the sensitive type, I burst into tears. I had no idea she read it, and I love that I am attracting people of her caliber to me! We are more then social media buddies now.

It just makes me happy that I can help people understand that they don't need to be in the state of unhappiness they find themselves in in the grips of addiction.

<3