Thread: Its starting
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 07:42 AM
  # 9 (permalink)  
dandylion
Community Greeter

Katchie.....well, your son probably has the admiration of his peer group....and that is just as powerful....
too bad that he can't be sent to a residential school for the rest of his senior year....
I am reaching, here, ...but, I seem to remember that your brother-in-law was quite influential with your husband at one time (?)....(some family member?).....
and, that your inlaws, in general, were very concerned....and, that the family was rather close knit..?
Regardless of what they may think of you, right now....do you think it is possible that they could intervene and talk to your husband (and your son) about the fact that his kid needs more structure and direction....
***At least, could someone (male) talk to your son about using condoms...because, the last thing that anyone needs, right now is an unplanned pregnancy....
I also remember that your h usband was deeply involved in his religion and his church.....Do you think that any of them would be willing to talk to your husband in the interest of son...?

what about his coach?