Thread: Its starting
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2016, 06:09 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Katchie

Its starting

In May my youngest son, who is a senior in high school this year, turned 18. He has been into trouble quite often since 9th grade and it seems it is only escalating with each year. My XAH left for Texas after our sons 18th birthday for a week and I new my son needed to come stay with me to avoid something bad happening because of no supervision. My XAH, in true fashion, after promising to back me up because he agreed with me, didn't back me up and allowed our son to verbally give me the big finger. As a result, he did exactly as I told my XAH he would do -- threw a big party with underage drinking.
Fast forward to this week. My son started his basketball season and I drove back to see his game. I find out upon arriving that my son has been suspended from school for a week and from basketball for a month because he was caught having relations with a 16 year old (I pray to God that the parents don't file any charges) and doing drugs. I call my XAH and find out our son has been experimenting with drugs since at least April.
There isn't a damn thing I can do. It's like the cycle is continuing and there isn't ANYTHING I can do but watch.