Old 12-01-2016, 12:00 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
SusieJ

Yes Unfortunatley I do, He was a functional A. We had our dream wedding in April this year in Barbados with family I. Attendance, he even chose the wedding music for me to walk to him. He cried when I reached him and he saw me. A week after returning from our wedding and honeymoon I found out he has been seeing someone else for 18 months. Wow I was floored, my selfish AH should have told me before we went off to get married. I have since asked him why he didn't tell me he said he was frightened I would pull out of the wedding....yes I would and would have run for the hills. I asked him why he married me he said because he wanted to .....he is no longer with me and is with the OW I paid for him to go into rehab stupidly thinking that it was a drunken fling....he came back the day after and left me for the OW.

I am working on myself now through the help of Al Anon and every day the hurt gets less. I know he bitterally regrets his decision to run off with the OW and escape his former life because he's to ashamed to face it.

But it's to late....I'm done.

And yes I do regret it but that's just my story and everyone's not the same.

Big hugs x