View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 09:23 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
BrendaChenowyth

I'm watching something on youtube called Untethered, it's from Wretched..that's the channel.

So let's just say from the outset we don't subscribe to the religion that this organization subscribes to, so we're just looking at what is actually going on in the video, what these kids are saying.. or rather, what they aren't saying.

They are being asked some pretty straight forward philosophical questions and they are speaking when spoken to, but they are not saying.. anything. It's disturbing. One young man even says at one point, when asked whether his white shirt is orange, that it COULD be orange, if the questioners perception is that it is orange. Does 2 + 2 = 7? Yes, he says, if you think it equals 7. Then, the questioner pushes further, because how could you resist? He asks the young black man if he could really be white. I'm gonna let you guess what he said, right before, I presume, they all went to Black Castle and Whitejulius.

So there's this phenomenon of not feeling as though we're allowed to have an opinion on anything, even on things that JUST ARE. I think this falls under the category of stinkin' thinkin', too.

I can't sleep.