View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 03:45 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
BrendaChenowyth

Originally Posted by CAPTAINZING2000 View Post
Just tossing this out here

Perhaps, they didn't want to have to return the favor and have to return one back....

Are these life long friends or the friends you've gotten to know from fb
I shared that more to illustrate that I did not find it necessary to continue trying to figure out if I had done something wrong, like I used to do in every situation in my life:
"Is it me? It's me. I could have done that better. I am such an idiot. Why can't I get my point across? Maybe this is why no one ever wants to be around me. "
This is what we do, we spiral down, and it starts with one thought of inadequacy or doubt. When we know something, we know it. Or we don't know it, and we recognize that, and seek out the answers. And then move on once we get them. We don't put a negative value on ourselves for not knowing something or not doing everything "right".

For the record, she did realize I was collecting actual mailing addresses and she gave me hers and asked for mine. Yippee! There was a much broader message, I hope that it did resonate..

I would never assume or guess what you suggested. Why? Because I didn't have ANY information supporting that!