View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 06:25 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Firesong

I hardly slept at all last night. I don't know if it was the Lexapro or not, but about 4:00 this morning I finally took an OTC sleeping pill and slept really well. I woke up feeling better than I have in days, and I didn't take any Lexapro today. It may have made me a little "whatever" -- relaxed, not worrying/caring -- but it was also making me feel queasy-to-sick. I wanted to test it, trying some things while on it that make me panicky, but I was feeling so queasy I didn't want to do anything at all. Today I did a couple of things that often make me panicky, and I didn't feel panicky. I also felt well enough to do some chores around the house. I'm always grateful when I wake up feeling good and have some energy.

I didn't toss out the Lexapro as I did the Buspar awhile back, but I did stick it way at the back of the cupboard. I gave it 4 days and it didn't help; just made me feel bad. I'm not gonna spend any more money on prescriptions that don't help with the anxiety but do make me feel bad.