View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 10:10 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
LadyBlue0527
Mini Novel Post Writer

Hi christyham, sometimes people are puzzled because they can go without alcohol for periods of time and not be bothered. Having a problem with alcohol isn't always about the frequency, it's what it does to you when you do drink. The same is true for me. Not every time either, but all bets are off after I take that first sip, it's anyone's guess what the outcome will be.

It's unsettling to think that there's a period of time where you were with people and you have no idea what you did. If no one mentioned anything to you then leave it alone. Or, if you really want to put yourself through some agony ask someone that you can trust who was there to tell you what you did. Maybe the answer will be what you need in order to understand that you can't drink. It's what I did but not in a work setting, it was just around people that I know. It's not pretty to hear. It does help to solidify why you need to quit.

Or, you can just let it go and realize that you never have to feel this way again if you just don't drink.