Thread: Not enough
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2016, 12:23 AM
  # 2 (permalink)  
Nata1980

Originally Posted by Sephra View Post
So husband returned today. Very cold. He was assuming that ss was not allowed back. I said he was welcome here. Somehow it ended with him saying he wants out. Of our relationship. No matter what I do. It is enough . I guess I can't unhear something so loud and clear.
Sorry you are going through this pain - hugs to you. I can relate. Nothing to do at this point except to let him go and try not to react. It is not easy but gets better.

My R?XAH just visited with me and DS for Thanksgiving (he insisted to come over) and it ended with him eating all the food, being envious of my new furniture, and then somehow going into "I am so glad I am out of this relationship" rant. Then he drove away and then came back "to help with the Christmas tree". All without any calls or any response from me. You cannot make this up. One minute he screams I was the worst that ever happened to him, next minute he begs to reconcile. Then blaming me for his drinking and divorce (technically I am to blame for divorce since I filed it). The only choice for me is just to nod and say "yes sure" and make a note to "go out of town for holidays" next time.

Addicts in early recovery are crazier than active addicts IMO.