View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 06:56 PM
  # 488 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

FG,
Good to see you are doing!

Suze,
We are likely moving to Canada for at least a four year stint and dual citizenship. Trump. That is all I am going to say. For my fellow Americans, if you are employed and in good health, Canada will add you to their national health care after you pass a health exam. You can't move there if you are going to stay retired one of each couple must be considered a valuable addition by dint of work experience. Heck I may just come out of retirement.
I am already done with this Canada immigrant info pdf and qualify across the board.: Publication - Welcome to Canada: What you should know

IP,
So glad you are talking before walking. One day with bad stuff is pretty good as many folks around the world would love to have our worst. We are considering Vancouver but we do dislike cities. So will likely find a nice place to settle in the rural side of the suburbs as we do now. NO problem buying a house as ours is paid for as well as having stock and land to liquidate or rent/lease. I'm serious. Lots to start to sell. I want to be in a tolerant country that celebrates their diversity. They take care of their less fortunate and have a great economy. We're in. NO idea where yet, and we will have to wait until the fall of 2017 to give us time to take our RV to the possible locations, and talk to realtors.
Hi Andy!
Gil!
Mags,
That is so good to hear. You were so worried about work. So glad for you. Yep we are still hearing about Trump too.

Hey Star!

Amp,
The best reason to upgrade your car now is that they now have great options for built in Bluetooth and hands free as well as navigation. Keeping the old car longer does have the advantage of it not being targeted for theft.
Hi Sassy!

RZ,
Amen!

FBL,
Hey bud did you ever make it with your car?? Hope it went well and you got off early enough to get some bird.

I am still taking it easy on my back. But it has only been a week since the lumbar surgery and two weeks since the cervical.Tomorrow we go over to my FIL and have turkey with him and BIL/SIL. Smallest gathering yet. 2nd T-Day since we lost my MIL. We are going to malke it the best for my FIL and hope he can make it out of bed for a bit. Not a downer. It will be a good day.

Here's a thanksgiving cheer from a turkey!

Last year our turkey was possessed!