View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 07:13 AM
  # 482 (permalink)  
InParticular

Tell me about it.....my car is a 95 Corolla, it has more than 300,000 Kms on it, and it runs great!

That's so wonderful about an SR marriage proposal, how romantic. It could be a screenplay.

You guys I know that I'm really lucky to have the job that I'm doing right now, it pays well and is interesting and challenging......but I have to say that yesterday I really hated it. I think I just need a break. Was in a bad mood yesterday.

Only two more days though! And then I get to relaaaaaaax, yes.

I had a talk with Mark yesterday about our relationship, where it's going. He's been sort of unavailable lately and it's been bothering me, so I told him so. It was a good talk, he's the kind of guy that you can say things to and he doesn't get defensive, just listens which is so nice. But I still struggle with trust. I've been putting more energy into it lately than he has, and it's not cool, and I think he gets it, but we'll see what happens. He sent me a really sweet text this morning first thing, so at least I know he's thinking about it.

Suze, you don't have to worry about this stuff anymore! Argh. Dating after 30, I tell ya! I used to laugh when people said that but it's so true.