View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 05:23 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
zjw

I dunno i kinda had to get or well started to get more content with life and how things where more accepting of my alone thing. more at peace with it. then I started to notice others would come and go in my life. For a time for a season there might be someone else and I might feel slightly less alone then for whatever reason or aonther they'd go there seperate way again and i'd just keep doing my thing. I finally found some level of peace with this. But for the longest time I was mad mad it was like this mad people woudlnt stay mad i coudlnt find anyone else mad cuase how come it was like this for me etc...

So i dunno I guess acceptance came first and being ok with how things are. then I kinda just became the watcher on the wall of my life rather then the angry dictator about it.

If i want to change things and suddenly try and be that out going social person I can do so the opporutnities are there. I could easily be a social butterfly. But again i'm ok with how things are and that kinda life just isnt me so I dont bother.