View Single Post
Old 08-21-2005, 08:14 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
sketscher

Adding a question

First I want to point out that I mentioned with a question mark whether his wife was incompatible due to his drinking. That was only because I now see that that might be the only reason she is perceived this way by him. Maybe he even knows this under the charade.

Secondly, I have never done anything like this before. I did not persue him. And when it began it was a horrible mistake that I thought was just a fling. But I let myself get sucked in for many reasons.

I think he has realized that he was wrong in believing that his unhappiness was due to his marriage. And now the already strained marriage has become intolerable. I do believe he loves me but I also believe he wishes he could have his marriage back. As miserable as it was for him it's now ten times worse. I have actually hoped at times that they would reconcile. I get so sick of his depression and crying to me about it.

Maybe the baby will bring them back together. And I am prepared for that. Honestly I think that would be easier for me to handle than for me to go through another year of him expecting me to wait for him to "get better".

Do you guys think I should explain this to him? Or any of my feelings? I'd have to write him a letter to really explain all that I want.

Maybe I should just pray to God that his wife forgive him.