View Single Post
Old 11-16-2016, 08:04 PM
  # 376 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Hey all great posts on music and the meaning of being a child of the 50s, a teen of the 60s, and starting my family in the 70s intentionally. All to the greatest Rockumentary of our lives and times reflected right back to us.

Toots,
Hope you can do well with some light in your life.

Thanks for all the well wishes. My 2nd lumbar surgery went well too. First night in years my legs were not pins and needles and shooting pains. The pain is gone when you wake up. Now this one hurts when I move wrong but again nothing worse that a racquetball cherry the next day on my back when it is sore the next day. Right now with my football cushion behind my back I feel no pain. It only hurts coughing and getting up and down. I'm wearing a back brace for two weeks, no biggie. If it lasts the rest of my life my risk of having two spinal surgeries within five days of each other turned out to be a great thing done. I'm sure they will.

I fly home noon tomorrow, they have wheelchairs and luggage assistance ready and that seems overkill only until I try getting up. I can, just carefully.
And no, I have taken nor have I needed pain narcotics. The Percocet bottle still has the seal unbroken. I was not allowed my 500mg Naprosyn and aspiring since five days before my fist surgery because they are also blood thinners. These Percocets are getting flushed when I get home. I can take my Naprosyn and aspirin tomorrow morning before I fly so I am really looking forward to that. But I'm not being a hero, the pain has not been more than a sprained ankle. You forget about until you move!

Goose! Long time no see! Thanks!

Thanks Sassy, Glee, FG and all the rest. I'm lazing for two weeks then starting my slow exercise regimen. I already have the work out building that's finished out and heated/air conditioned. A total gym, inversion machine, stationary bike, and real bike.

RZ,
Good gig! Enjoy, I always liked getting fed at them too.
Nite all.