Thread: Help
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2016, 05:12 PM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Rosiepetal

Originally Posted by Rosiepetal View Post
Thank you.
I tried to ring their father, no reply (they have caller display)
I've text twice to ask her father if we can have a conversation about the alcohol. No reply.
Funny that cause it's not like he was not around because my youngest rung him yesterday over other stuff.
I had a big chat on the phone to my sis-in-law (exs sister) who knows only to well what her brother is like & has nothing to do with him but who also raised her grandchild well & had similar scenarios when her own son encouraged partys, tattoos & alcohol.
Was good to get some of my pressure out & have some support.
She suggested I try to find out some more about this party ahead of time so at least I have something to go on.
I've asked my daughter to find out more.
Thank you all so much for your help, I really don't have a lot of support.
The suposed party is still pending and i think it may be in a couple of weeks. My 12 yr old daughter told me yesterday she got a big telling off from her father and he said he couldnt trust her anymore and he will have to find somewhere to put her on night of party.
I feel so sorry for her. What he cant trust her not to talk to me about life?
It's typical narcisist behaviour.
I wish seperated parents would work together to parent. Its never going to happen with us obviously and my daughter gets punished unless she hides stuff from me. its so wrong.