View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 09:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
knowthetriggers

After the pitty potty post....

So after I posted this morning talking about the pitty party my youngest DD was getting ready to leave and she sat in my AH's chair to tie her shoes. She came across one of the small liquor bottles that obviously fell out of his pocket. She thought it was cologne and opened it to smell it and then ran to me with it immediately.

Both girls saw it and both girls were upset. I did not try to cover or hide anything. I told them their dad had a problem and we have to pray for him to make the right choices but the choice has to be his.

With that being said my youngest DD asked me if she could talk to her dad this afternoon. I told her she is more than welcomed to voice her opinion but again, this is dad's choice and we have to pray he makes better choices on his own. She said okay.

My oldest DD was very upset and we had a conversation I had with my youngest DD. I explained that this may be hard but we will all be okay.

He has to leave.....he cannot continue this behavior at home. He has choices but my choice is to NOT be around him or have our children around him while he is intoxicated and drugged.

We sure have a long road of healing ahead of us. I am pretty sure I saw an Alanon meeting that piggy backed an Alateen meeting. Time to get this family back on track, even if it's just the three of us.

Prayers would be greatly appreciated, for the AH as well.

Peace to you all,
KTT