View Single Post
Old 11-09-2016, 11:44 AM
  # 18 (permalink)  
Delizadee

Sleepie I feel for you. I'm rounding out almost 2 weeks of unbearable fatigue that no amount of sleep seems to fix. I've also had many years of insomnia. Sleep problems are no joke and not much to laugh about- it's enough to drive a person crazy!
Good for you for sticking to a healthy diet. I will admit I mostly like really healthy foods but because I like to binge I'm not good to follow a meal plan. I am working on that, it's something I really need to address.
Gilmer- haha! Perrrty funny!
Re your neck exercises- have you thought about breaking them down into shorter sessions? I have a short attention span so I like to do things in 20 to 30 minute intervals, before I get bored. Sorry about your body pains. Have you tried a warm bath with epsom salts?

Tufty- thinking about you my friend, if you're off already that is. Can't wait to hear all about it. I love that line from Fight Club. Love the whole movie.

Hi courage, trach, Dee, hawkeye, and whatever ovelylovely person who comes and goes in the hallowed halls of the slightly deranged but mostly fantabulous persons.

Parting thought: