View Single Post
Old 11-08-2016, 09:19 AM
  # 85 (permalink)  
soberforme06061

Day 155

Day 155 for SFM!

It's now just a lifestyle and doesn't even bother me other than those moments of crap I don't want to deal with. You know like a PITA husband and a rental proper issue that doesn't seem to be getting better. Son has a double knee injury from basketball and I have to take him to an orthopedic sports medicine doctor Thursday at the request of his doctor. More money to dish out... especially when you have a title like that. Orthopedic Sports Medicine doctor... wtf thats a mouth full!
Yeah, I'm an Accountant ... much easier to say my profession and I'm sure I'm paid way less than him.
Today is election day, we shall see who our next leader is. This election has seriously brought out the crazy in alot of people, it's been interesting to watch it. Not the presidential candidates but the Americans acting crazy over it. WOW!

Anyhow: JG I was happy to see you this morning and whohoo on selling the casa!!! Now that you're getting a new one it'll be fun getting it set up and starting a new life in a new place! ((HUGS))