View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 02:24 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
whatcouldbe

Questions about treatment

So i have decided this is not enough and am having an assessment done next week. It is not where i want but it is where my insurance can send me. I am having a small problem with it already though. I am a drinker, i know this. I know its a problem and i am willing to address and do what it takes. I also know i have depression and anxiety issues. I take zoloft and xanax(as needed). I was hoping for a dual diagnosis place but this is not. They have told me that if they are to treat me i will have to change these meds that are FINALLY working. I have never been a pill taker and actually read and re-read labels before i take them. I never take more, if anything try to get away with lowest dosages. My panic attacks are real and i am fearful this will turn into my excuse to not go through with it. Anyone have this hurdle and what did you do. I completely understand strong viewpoints against this particular drug but please consider all i am saying before jumping to any conclusions. Really just need to know if i should consider treatment elsewhere in order to keep my anxiety at bay during this undertaking!