View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 01:41 AM
  # 223 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Molly says thanks for all the hugs. It is impossible to comfort her when she is suffering. For one thing it goes against everything animal behaviourists say to make a fuss of her, for another she just walks around shaking and drooling, and can't settle. Last night we put her in her room ( yes, my dog has her own room, doesn't every dog? ), left the light on and hubby left his cell hooked into a speaker with some music. The first songs were so depressing it made me wonder if she would use the phone to call the suicide hotline after we left! We went to the council firework display which was wonderful, and reminded me of the magic I enjoyed as a child ( my inner child was filled with awe!) then we made our way through the crush to the exit and went for an Indian meal which was also wonderful. When we returned home, Molly was listening to ACDC and seemed settled, if happy to see us!

Itchy, we aren't able to arrange anyone to go look at the plumbing/sewerage until I go back over in the new year, as we had to change the locks and had no one we could leave a key with.

Sublime Sunday everyone