View Single Post
Old 11-06-2016, 12:33 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
RedAndy

Originally Posted by Dharma33 View Post
Great job getting through that, Andy. Bravo on reaching out to SR when you were feeling anxious!
Thanks Dharma and everybody else and glad I did as it crossed my mind that all I've been doing lately is championing how good I've been feeling and still do by the way - proves we really don't know how quickly that can change when in a situation we weren't expecting but can't really avoid, all part of the process and learning I guess, glad I went although I can't see it being a regular occurrence - my wife enjoyed catching up with everyone and my friend of course appreciated the support so grin and bear it was the way forward on this occasion and reaching out here definitely helped.

Back to a more sedate pace today with a bit of car cleaning and a couple hours or so of watching my team and other soccer - see what time my wife surfaces and how well she's feeling - never handled the following day well at all in all the years we've been together but still does it to herself - glad I don't have that to contend with anymore.