View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 05:22 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
FreeOwl

Originally Posted by Delizadee View Post
I am trying my utmost to be ok with not trying to do too much right now. I understand what you're saying and I appreciate it- because it's something I really struggle with. I'm an all or nothing person so I really want to change that.

I know I feel happier with making good, small choices. I need to stop the run away train that tends to happen when I make impulsive choices that I can't tell what's good or bad anymore.
Still under a fog of sick though, but I dig your drift. Thanks for the insightful post FreeOwl.
I totally get that. In the early days, it was often only one or two "right things" I'd focus on in a day. Nowadays, sometimes it's dozens. Other days, I just need to respect my body and my need for rest, and take a down day and do something quiet and soulful for myself.

Please don't allow your inner critic to take my offering as a judgement that you're "not doing it right" or "not good enough". Because you're doing great. Just ask yourself what parts of it resonate for you and what you think you CAN take from it.... one day at a time.....

You can do it!