Thread: Back Again
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2016, 07:22 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
WildernessVoice

Back Again

Not sure what to even say here. I have tried quitting and starting over so many times I know I have zero credibility. Nevertheless I am here and starting on day 1 yet again. Took the day off from work today because I am just too sick from drinking last night. There are still 6 beers left in the fridge and I am just about to bag them up and throw them down the garbage shoot because otherwise I will drink them late this evening. I know it.

Trying to use this day to come up with a new plan that will help me remain sober for the rest of my life. I know that is really what I want. I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired ugghhhh disgusting!

I have done a lot of stupid things but I think I am going to lay them down and let go. When I think of every dumb drunk thing I have either said or done it becomes overwhelming and embarrassing that I think at this point I have to just let it go or it will cause me to start feeling dory for myself which will lead to more drinking. Does this make sense?