Old 10-31-2016, 01:14 AM
  # 146 (permalink)  
CelticZebra

Originally Posted by PinkCloudsCharley View Post
I have never done a book review online before, is there a certain format? Or do we just chime in with our thoughts, observations and what we find helpful? I was especially moved by the Words of Encouragement at the end of the intro: You can help Helping yourself helps Your loved one isn't crazy The world isn't black and white Labels do more harm than good Different people need different options Treatment isn't the be-all and end-all Ambivalence is normal People can be helped at any time Life is a series of experiments Things you can change: How comfortable you are right now How optimistic you are in general What behaviours you encourage How much you argue How often you smile How much you sleep How strong you feel Your habitual reactions Your tone of voice What you pay attention to Your point of view The atmosphere in your home How isolated you feel How you deal with stress How much you worry Your heart rate How you spend money How you express concern What substances you use How you help How you get help What kind of help you get The first thing you do when you wake up in the morning Whether anything good happens today How much you enjoy life. I can already see how much this book is going to help me.
Driving my wagon of hope through beautiful views on my road to myself