Old 10-27-2016, 11:41 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
thomaspad

The obgyn said I'm only 4 weeks along. Saw a sac but no baby yet. She said if I can taper and quit to do that but if I find myself not being able to quit that I would need to go on methadone or suboxone.
I'm tapering already. Took 50 milligrams from 70 today...Tomorrow I'm going to do 40 on Sunday I'm jumping to 30 Tuesday 20 Friday 10 Sunday 5 and then jumping.
I know I won't have a problem staying sober.
My housing is good, I own a home with my husband. I'm kind of confused about your last post, Sober's best. Were you suggesting adoption or that there were families that would house me if I needed? I want the baby so I wouldn't be interested in adoption but thank you for sharing options with me
Thanks everyone for your answers. I'll let you know the outcome. At this point the pregnancy is very early and it's my first so who knows if it will even stick. Even when I'm done tapering if I lose it I will never know if it was from the jump or just because that's what would have happened anyway, ya know? Regardless I'll come back in a couple week and do an update