Thread: New Life
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 01:08 AM
  # 13 (permalink)  
secretface

I had a really calm day today working on my project. I had a whole lot of bits and pieces in different places, like results and tables and literature review, but now I've put them all into my final report form. It was really fun to do that because it made me see the end of my semester coming together before my eyes.

I didn't go to the gym tonight but I have stayed calm and not been drinking. I think I agree a lot with what others wrote on here, that alcohol makes things worse. It makes situations and problems seem more out of control, more unbearable, more intense than they really are.

I'm nervous tonight because tomorrow I have to work with someone who bullied me in the past. It's kind of unfortunate that this situation came to be, it's due to a series of events. I will be working with this person a lot. But it's really only for a couple of months. I want to use this as a way to show myself that I don't have to drink just because it's stressful to work with someone that I don't get along with very well.