View Single Post
Old 10-22-2016, 07:16 PM
  # 46 (permalink)  
AucklandAddict

30 days - I earned me a bit of plastic YAY!

Started exercising this morning after a bit of procrastination. Just walking for now and addressing my diet with slow changes e.g. eating breakfast, then making it a healthier breakfast over time....

Just walked another recovering addict through my garden which has barely been touched this spring but I got:

2 types of peaches, plums, avocado, feijoa, guava, macadamia nuts, bananas, taro, mustard greens, red beets, beet greens, bitter greens, silverbeet, spinach, kale, cauliflower, cabbages, brocolli, potatoes, sweet potato, chives, onions, leeks, garlic, lemonades, limes, parsley, cilantro, sage, rosemary, thyme, marjoram, oregano, celery, brussel sprouts....

There's more! Peppers, toms, aubergines etc, pumpkins, cucumbers and melons all sprouting to go outside soon. Flowers all through the food patches making it an overgrown abundance of beautiful.

It's not going to be hard to eat healthily.

Decided I'm not going to get a smartphone. There's too much exposure to EMF radiation in cities already. It's all about getting well again not keeping up with the Jones's. I'll follow the program, but not the herd.