Old 10-22-2016, 05:54 PM
  # 39 (permalink)  
Hope2QuitTia

Originally Posted by elent View Post
I have created a profile as i have important info to share.
i also consume tianeptine and been trough all the nightmare of withdrawal. Tramadol works indeed and it saved me from hell few times when waiting in delivery ,
but i recently discovered that Cordyceps is working like nothing else.
It stop withdrawal in the track, better then Tramadols does.
I have tried twice and there are two strongly pronounced effects,
first it stops entirely the effect of tianeptine, you can be taking aspirin with the same success and it takes more then 3/4 days to start to feel something from the product again and second, no withdrawal at all.
I strongly advice it.
I am planning to stop again for good(this time) knowing that no hell in front is
so relieving.
I know that it doesn't sound reliable, for all i know Cordyceps are only mushrooms,
but after checking on the net, it seem that it is the main product used for hundreds of years in China for Opium withdrawal relief and addiction.
I am sure it has an efficacy with all the rest of the opiates, but my problem and experience are with tianeptine for which i can guarantee that it works.
If this is true it's great news. Of course I'm skeptical but willing to try anything. Can you please be more specific as to how much you take and when? Also, do you take the powdered extract in tea or capsules? Thank you.