Thread: XAH "helping"
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2016, 02:50 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Nata1980

XAH "helping"

I had my wisdom teeth removed this morning.
XAH insisted that he'd stop by to help out with DS's outings/food prep/in general (mind you, I did not have any sedation, just local, and not taking any prescription meds).

I am doing ok, in moderate pain just as pamphlet describes, XAH keeps talking about how he misses DS. Also how hard it is for him financially. XAH is staying with his brother 300 miles away till April and then has to figure out where to go. I said - hey - nothing prevents you from moving closer when your time is up at your brothers. Also - nothing prevents you from working 40 hours per week instead of current 15 hours. That comment unleashed a string of "I am doing you a favor that I came over" and "you never appreciate anything". I NEVER asked him to come - even said no it is not necessary when he suggested, but closer to the surgery I sort of freaked out about possible complications (thanks to clueless co-workers and their horror stories), and when he said he is coming over to help I caved in.

What in the world....DS is super happy dad is here so I don't want to make a big scene and ask him to leave. I guess I should not have said anything - none of my business, but he was whining and I am in pain so I lost control for a sec.

Just wanted to vent, laying here, hungry, with holes where my teeth used to be. Ugh