Old 10-18-2016, 03:43 PM
  # 205 (permalink)  
wpainterw

Hi Suze:
Posted you at 3:48 p.m. today. It looks like you did not see or at least respond to it. I suggest that if you are that uncomfortable in New York at the present time (no sense just staying in your room.( I was serious when I suggested the open air top floor of the Empire State building, only a short walk or taxi ride from you.) If you are that uncomfortable why not check out and you and Goat be my guest for a night or two at the Homestead Inn in Greenwich, Conn. ,north of New York City just over the Conn. border. I have stayed there many times. You would love it. They have a first class French restaurant. Serve breakfast. Google it for a photo. On a hill, very close to the sea. Good air. To get there, just go over to Grand Central Station and take a train to Greenwich.. Stay there. Be my guest for a day or two. Then if you want to come into New York and see the sights you can come in for the day on the train. About a forty minute train ride. Makes a lot of sense. You can stay there for a night or two and then if you feel better find a good not too expensive hotel on the East Side of N.Y.C. Remember. you can always come back to .N.Y.C. I have heard of no plans for its removal.

Bill