Old 10-16-2016, 12:26 PM
  # 137 (permalink)  
MidnightBlue
Sober since October

Location: In the world in my eyes...Somewhere I've never been before...
Hi, weekenders.

Still suffering from anxiety.

I decided to treat myself to haircut and do eyebrows (for me that kind of care for myself means something like swinging for the seats). And I thought I was going to have a panic attack right there, in a hair salon. I managed to gather myself up, but it's just .... I don't know ...

Originally Posted by trachemys View Post
Miss Blue, when you step in the ring does any of this cross your mind?

In battle, there is one thing to do: conquer yourself. If you conquer yourself, no one, nothing can stand against you.

Life is a battle. Anyone that denies that has protectors.
Trach. This is an awesome post.

And that is exactly what I keep asking myself: why I am not anxious when I am in the ring?

And you've got it right. I am on my own there. No one cares how many debts I have and other stuff like that. There is only me and my guts, and how much I can endure. My trainer sees real me, other guys see real me. I feel real me.

Speaking of boxing, today I went to a grocery shop to buy some "non-fitness" food and bumped into my boxing trainer who was also buying some "non-boxing" food))) He said that he didn't recognize me in regular clothes and that I look great.

Anyway, this anxiety is really getting to me.

And this week

I am supposed to schedule meetings with some people to discuss the project and I am completely terrified about that.

Yes, life is a battle.

I am too lazy today to come up with my own definition of resilience, so I will plagiarize a little bit "When you think you can't , you have to do it anyway".

Have a great Sunday, weekenders.