View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 12:27 AM
  # 43 (permalink)  
AucklandAddict

Thank you for those beautiful words Ooona.

I have been challenged considerably of late concerning my future path. I think it's still too early to be making major decisions but am questioning whether a PhD is the right course of action for my future.

As I want to save the planet* as well as it's inhabitants (*do my bit) a science/arts career might be an excellent vehicle, with stand-up sowing the seed of the idea that recovery is possible, and the PhD to lend weight to my writing concerning healing &/or building soils.

But I'm seriously challenged as to whether I should go into the A&D field lately (been a little challenged for a long time).

I guess I don't need all the answers today. A better approach might be to get cracking with the steps, clear out some baggage and then see how I feel.

Spent so long not making decisions there's a sense of urgency that is possibly misplaced.

And I am aware how egoic the next statement sounds - it is difficult for me knowing I can do most anything I set my mind to - all of a sudden I feel I have too many options.

Easy Does It? Maybe....