Old 10-14-2016, 05:47 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
BrendaChenowyth

Yeah.. everything. Too much to name. Without the drinking obsession, I am interested in just about everything there is to do. My biggest thing is my faith, so I would say Bible study and learning more about that is a hobby. I have been enjoying reading novels, too. I love Jodi Picoult. I like Hallmark and Lifetime movies now.. I am thinking about getting in to selling Scentsy.. I love going thrift shopping.. I am planning to join the Y and use the gym there, might take the adult swim class coming up, because I can not swim and want to get over the fear, and then maybe I'll start swimming for exercise.. I want to get a gun and learn to shoot, gonna take a women's gun safety training course.. A lot of these are things I am interested in learning to do. I play with the idea of writing a novel because I've wanted to since first grade, and I have some ideas now.. There's all this free space in my mind and in my life now and confidence to do things with it. Excited to see if this carries in to my efforts to complete nursing school next year.

One more hobby that might sound weird: Getting things done. Handling adult responsibilities, like a phone call I had to make today regarding my federal student loans. I make to-do lists and tackle them, and I enjoy it immensely. Odd. But I love getting things done.