View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 07:25 AM
  # 40 (permalink)  
sam1

ScotfromWI,

I'm just finding it extremely hard to process how she is talking to 2-3 guys behind my back. Lying to me about her whereabouts and where she is going. Still acting like she has cut back on her drinking....even thought I see her shakes every morning. Still acting like she wants to make things better.....sometimes I believe because I'm the main money maker she doesn't want to lose her padding (home and $$$). I have become her number one enemy ....this is not marriage.....this is not in the best interest of our daughter. Then comes home and brings up the same fight and doubts in her head that I had an affair. I have no clue how she is going to react when she gets the divorce papers in the next couple days. I've had enough honestly .....I don't need this crap about accusations on things I've never done while she's lying every minute about everything she's doing. She has found a girlfriend that is enabling her every activity.....telling her she's right doing everything she's doing. Let's go drink and party because he has done all of this to you.