View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 08:38 PM
  # 476 (permalink)  
emme99

Hi everyone~
Enjoy your holiday ReadyAtLast

I hope your job interview went well CuteNGayYay

Congrats on 30 days tomorrow Windancer! Happy to hear your horses are coming home

Day 15
I made it to the Wednesday SMART meeting tonight. It is in a different part of town and has a different leader than the Monday meeting so I wanted to see if it was different than the Monday meeting. There were 8 people there plus the leader. I was the only female there so I was a little uncomfortable but everyone was nice and welcoming. Everyone went around the room and introduced themselves and talked about their week, what they had going on, etc. The leader of this meeting pushed a little more than the leader in the Monday meeting, he asked questions about what people said and asked others if they had any input or suggestions. I was last and talked more tonight than I have at any of the Monday meetings.

Because I was really nervous before the meeting, and a little throughout the meeting, my typical response would be to drink afterwards, and I really wanted to. I thought about it while driving around for a little bit, and I didn't make a good food decision for dinner, but I didn't drink. I lost 4.5lbs at my weigh in yesterday and am messing that up already. I am really trying, I will start fresh tomorrow.

Happy Thursday everyone