Old 10-11-2016, 06:58 AM
  # 29 (permalink)  
Jasper77

Well, I guess I'm done. Yesterday was my last day on Tramadol. And I've decided I'm not going to do anymore. Yes, I am feeling not so good. My body is craving and habit is rearing its ugly head but it's manageable. Plus I didn't get any sleep last night and probably won't tonight either.

But I'm gonna see this through... This is my one chance to save myself and I can't give up now. I believe the Tramadol made my end to Tianeptine abuse possible. It let me get through the terrible withdrawl torture of Tianeptine. The discomfort was and is mild and so I'm so glad I ran across this thread. It worked for me too.

Tramadol is not a magic pill... You are going to go through withdrawl symptoms even with this technique. But it will save you 70% of the pain going off Tianeptine cold turkey. I suggest you get off Tramadol as soon as you can before your body learns how to use it to get high. You have a short window to do this so try your best to just take enough to take away the major withdrawl and not indulge in the slight pleasure of the drug.

I will post further in a week or so to let you know how I'm doing but I guess so far this experiment was a success. Now I just need to heal and learn to walk the line. But thank god the darkest part of this nightmare is finally over.

Peace.