View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016, 05:57 AM
  # 264 (permalink)  
Chickenlady06

Originally Posted by ChucktownMC View Post
Good morning all. Hope some folks accomplished some good sleep last night. I slept but woke up many times. Couple dreams about drinking....gross.

Day 3 here. Hoping to get in my 16 miles on the recumbent bike at the gym before my noon AA meeting. Always makes me feel better.

Regarding AA, I went 18 days in the past but never got a sponsor. I'm going to get a sponsor this time but am nervous about it - don't know why. Kind of weird to me to put my trust in a stranger. I have to take the leap of faith this time.

Have a 5 and 2 year old son. Toughest time yesterday was trying to organize them for bath and bed and the constant lack of listening. Wife had to take over so I could lay down, close my eyes and calm down. I dislike my lack of patience but right now I am really trying to concentrate on one thing and that is not drinking.

No drinking for me today...one day at a time.

Good luck today to everyone - we can do it.
I'm day 4, I also have two kids 7 and 1 and oh boy do they love to try my patience and they are so darn loud!! Hang in, take all the help when you can get it. You've got this!