View Single Post
Old 08-17-2005, 11:04 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
Time4Change
NA Rocks!

Originally Posted by Blake
AHHHHHHHHH!!!KAJSFH;ASKLDFHAS;DLFH. ****!!!!!!!!!
Oh my, such language! LMAO!!! *just teasin'* I have to laugh, thinking about you typing scribble out of anger, though. Feels good, don't it?!
**************{BLAKE}}}}}}}}}} You are a wonderful, loving friend, Blake! What a sweetheart you've been to Sarah. She's very lucky to have you in her life, and I think you're doing an amazing job. And how awesome that you are aware of your codie tendencies and are keeping them in check, giving her what you are able to without enabling. That's something to be proud of! You know this shelter is only temporary. Hopefully it'll be a great tool in keeping her from wanting to use ... she won't wanna end up back there again, that's for sure. And don't feel guilty, Blake, about not inviting her to live with you and your roommate. You know it would threaten your recovery and that of your roommate. As much as you care for her, you need to take care of YOU. I say keep doing what you're doing, make phone calls for her, listen to her, take her to meetings, visit when you can .... but let her work her own recovery and just be supportive. Basically, keep doing what you're doing, cuz it sounds like you're on the right path. I'm proud of you! Keep us updated, k?

Sending prayers your way ......