Old 10-09-2016, 01:08 AM
  # 24 (permalink)  
Jasper77

Hey Sober John! Nice to see you and thanks for this thread. It literally saved my life!

Thanks Earthling for following and thanks for the warning Lovetosail. I can't wait to get off Tramadol as well. I've wanted to indulge more than once on Tramadol but won't now more than ever.

Well this will be my 7th day without Tianeptine. It's 4 am right now and I can't sleep. It's probably because I've been tapering off Tramadol. I'm down to 50mg after lunch and 50mg before bedtime. It's not easy but I rather be sleepless than indulge in an opiate buzz at this point. I know it's just my body rewiring after 10 years of Tianeptine abuse.

My back pains are all but gone at this point although I still get a random sensation here and there but it's pretty much back to normal. I'm so glad I'm not going to loose any vital organs because of this drug. It's insane how long I let this go on even though the warning signs were there. Tianeptine will fry your kidneys and liver man. A good reason to stay clear of this drug.

Ok... I will check back in in a few more days. Thanks for following my progress. I guess I'll try to get back to sleep.

Oh yeah... Today I am throwing out all my Tianeptine. It's such a strange feeling let me tell you! I guess this is really it.