View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016, 01:31 PM
  # 426 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

Hi everyone

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in Canada -hope you all have a good and sober weekend

Elfie - sorry to hear that but good you are back so soon. It might be useful to step up your plan or support network or time on SR or all 3 especially at times you are feeling alone or stressed. can you get to mother and baby/toddler groups near where you live? This may help you feel less alone. I know how isolating and daunting it can feel with a young child but there are many mothers out there in similar positions who I'm sure would be happy to meet with you. Local churches, nurseries, libraries, town halls etc usually have toddler groups every week.

Great news on getting the interview rescheduled CAGY. It must have been frustrating for you but you got through it without booze

Quiet day here. I went to sleep last night at 10pm and although got up briefly in the night I slept until 10am! I have not slept in that late in years! feel totally relaxed it's so bizarre.

Still feel tired which seems crazy. Been out for food and now going to bed. Night all. Happy sober Saturday.x