View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 08:50 PM
  # 418 (permalink)  
Elfie312

This is so frustrating! I am literally ruining my life...I have such a good husband that cares so much for me and our baby. I mean he bought me flowers when I was in the hospital for drinking and always makes sure that our daughter is cared for when I can't. Today he took all the keys, my ID and money out of the house so he could sleep in peace but I still found $20 and walked to different gas stations until I found someone that would sell to me without an IDs because I look 12 lol! I haven't drank what I bought yet but I know that I will and feel better because it's there. I had a good job, an amazing little baby girl, an awesome husband, a house, and money to pay the bills plus whatever I wanted to do. Now I probably don't have a job anymore, my baby is a risk of being taken from me, no one has said it, except my mom, but I know she should be, my husband can't stand me and doesn't trust me with our daughter and we are struggling financially. Hmmm keep drinking, yep makes a lot of sense to me. I actually wish i would get pregnant again because that was the only thing that kept me sober. Sorry I'm venting, this is my only outlet right now. I just want to scream HELP!! I don't want to accept to though because I feel like I'm failing at life. What is wrong with me?