View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 05:41 PM
  # 414 (permalink)  
emme99

Welcome Anustart, glad you are here

Good job getting through your craving yesterday Elfie

Helen, I liked your story about the waterbed and drawers fitting your table, rarely do things work out like that. I had a waterbed for years too. My parents got it for me when I was in 7th grade and I had it until I was 27. I loved it, but yes it was kind of a pain at times

Congrats on day 7 kim!

Day 10
It has been kind of a stressful day. I am still at work and will probably be here for a while still. It's ok though it is quiet here and I have my dog with me so I am not worried about leaving her alone for too long and I can get a lot done because we are the only ones here, and I can play music .

Lots of not great things going on at work and everybody sends emails late Friday afternoon and I don't like to leave for the weekend with things left undone so I am here late most Friday nights. I don't really mind but someone sent me a very long email at 4:30pm and it wasn't a nice email and it was sent so late there was no one here to talk to about it and now I have to worry about it the whole weekend. I guess on the plus side, I am not going to drink over it.

I hope everyone is well and those in the path of the hurricane are staying safe.

Have a great weekend everyone.