Thread: psychosis
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 04:44 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Sephra

Well, I did the only thing I knew to do. I sat down with ss last night and laid it out for him as gently as I could, that I think he needs help. I offered to take the day off of work and bring him down to explore options.
Currently, I am at work and he is sleeping. So I guess that tells you how it goes.
He thinks he just needs a place to get clean, and I guess he thinks dads is the place to do it.
Dad thinks I am pushing him and we need to handle him with kid gloves.
I am not part of the team, but an outsider doing things wrong. I pointed out that less than a month ago I was doing the best I could and he still walked and now I am just waiting for it to happen again. He told me to call the counselor. Ugly morning. So he can agree and be on board with the counselor and come home and do the opposite? And I'm paying for it?
A week ago we were locking our house up like fort knox so this kid wouldn't break in, and now I'm supposed to kiss him goodnite and not worry that he is here. Flip flop flip flop.
But hey, according to ss, I really shouldn't be that worried, it's not the meth he really likes its the heroin. Cause that makes it better? WTF.