View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 04:36 AM
  # 398 (permalink)  
WhiskeyBent

Originally Posted by HelenofTroy View Post
I just made an observation. My recycling box is full, but now it's full of empty sparking water bottles and cans - not booze paraphernalia. It made me smile
Morning Everyone. @Helen of Troy, you made me laugh this morning. This was always a source of embarrassment. I would want the money for my empties so I would lug my recycling box back to the store for some money, which I would promptly put right back into booze. Soon my box was full every other day. Tall boy cans, full to the brim The recycling store guys knew me. I was right inline with the little old ladies with their shopping carts full of cans and bottles. So I go sick of it, instead of being embarrassed I would put the bottles in my recycling bin for the city to pick up. Just give my money away, which would bother me too. I was such a drunk I could even go to the store and get free money! Pathetic.

Its been 42 days here. Body is feeling great. My mind not so much. I was I wasn't thinking about drinking so much. I just want to sit down and enjoy one. It needs to get out of my head. Sounds stupid but its almost exhausting. I would love to dedicate some time to thinking about other stuff.

Have a great day everyone.