Thread: Day 2...
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 09:11 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
K66
Sober Date March 19, 2018 *One Day At A Time*

Day 2...

Still awake from 9am yesterday... finally feeling a bit tired before finding a spider the size of a small araknid ... I'm not exaggerating in the slightest...and I'm not afraid of spiders... had a good day and and loving evening.. I decided on the weening slightly with one beer and 3 sips of fireball... accidentally brought home someone's creamer instead of my carton of egg whites from work...no dinner here now... I sit quietly and contemplate one more beer after sitting with the love of my life before he had to leave... alone on my couch... I think one more no big deal... still weening... still way less than ever usual... purposly wait until 8:55pm to call my cab..it comes 20 mins later and I smile ... stores closed...then...its okay the bars are open and now I have a cabby I don't know so I'll go to the pub in the same plaza. .. small soup. .. one drink... I get there... hop our of the cab... turn and tell him I'll be right back... past the pub I walked into grab a salad from a small shop and back home I went. .. ate...into pj's. ..washed my face ad moisturized. .vitamins. . logged in and will now attempt sleep with my love snoring on the line... I chose no.. further... the option was still there but I would know that I said yes to even one more and even though it would have still been great progress for me I wanted more... a night ritual... another night without the slightest buzz.. I'm proud of me.. my nerves are calming and I feel good.. walked right past the dinn of the people in the bar scene to sit quietly and have a heath dinner before bed ... I've been awake for 27 hours fingers crossed to a wee bit of sleep tonight... 😏