View Single Post
Old 09-30-2016, 12:57 PM
  # 59 (permalink)  
Behappy1

Originally Posted by Ambuler View Post
I Perhaps God has a bigger, better plan that's beginning to unfold here. When God is working, it rarely looks as we think it should.

Hang in there.
^^^^This was several months ago, but I really believe He has a bigger plan. I have done alot and learned a lot since my DUI. I have ramped up my consulting business and things are starting to really pick up with it.

I have had some struggles during the summer and been really down due to everything that I lost at my own hands. I struggled with self hatred.

I won't say that I am grateful for the circumstances that brought me here. But I am grateful for the wakeup call. I am grateful to have my life back sans alcohol. I am grateful to be in a MUCH better place than I have been for years. I am grateful for the fact that I am the mom that I want to be and I am most grateful that nobody was hurt.

Please - don't let yourself get behind a wheel if you're drinking. I don't remember much about that night - only that I thought I didn't have enough alcohol. That night caused me to lose a lot. I am just thankful that everyone is safe and nobody was hurt.

My court case is coming up next week. I sure would appreciate any prayers that this can just be over with the best possible outcome. Thank you SR