Thread: Vomit
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2016, 07:48 PM
  # 21 (permalink)  
Ruby2

Hi Kgr. Yuck. That's disgusting. I totally understand you cleaning it up though so as to not smell it.

My husband comes stumbling home drunk and high at least once a week. He's pretty useless around the house for the remainder of the week as he recovers and then starts the cycle over once he's feeling better. If I hint that I'm really sick of his stuff, that it might be a good idea for him to move out, he throws the stuff I did while drunk back in my face.

But the difference is that I've been sober over two and a half years. And he's still throwing it back at me. In this situation a big SO? is the best response. I'm not the same person I was back then. I'm not doing the same stuff. It IS deflection. As long as he can attack what he recalls you doing, he doesn't have to examine his own actions.

You have made a far healthier choice. Keep growing. You absolutely can stay sober despite what your husband is doing. It may be a bit harder but you can do it. Find support in real life. Come on here. Look at him as inspiration. You don't have to be that stinking, puking, stumbling drunk. Ever again.

Congratulations.